BINGHAMS FARM BARNS & HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Please telephone Lisa and Alistair Herbert on 01308 488273 or 07951 529095, or email to check availability.
- When booking, a deposit of one third of the total price is required. The balance is due 28 days before the start of the holiday and any bookings made within 28 days of the start of the holiday must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- We regret any monies paid are non-refundable and we advise our customers to take out travel insurance.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cheque or bank transfer direct to our bank account – please call for details.
- The cottages are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- All linen is included except personal towels which can be provided by arrangement.
- Hirers are responsible for the replacement of any article broken or damaged during their stay and for the cost of repair of any damage done to the property itself.
- Each stay is subject to a damage deposit of at least £150 which is payable with the final payment for the holiday and required to cover any damage, breakages or additional cleaning requirements.
- At the end of the holiday when the property has been cleaned, the damage deposit will be returned less the cost of any damage, breakages or additional cleaning charges that occurred during the holiday.
Pets are welcome by arrangement prior to any booking. We would ask that all dogs are over 9 months old, housetrained and socially acceptable with other dogs and friendly to other people. They must be kept under control at all times and never left alone in the property, nor allowed on the furniture or beds. There are excellent dog walks directly from the cottages and the local area has many cafes and restaurants that welcome well behaved dogs and their owners.
All prices are based on a weekly rental for up to 4 people
We include in your holiday package:
- Fresh flowers and tea tray with homemade cake on arrival
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Free logs with matches and firelighters for the woodburners along with safety gloves and instructions on how to light the woodburner
- Use of outside gas barbequeÂ with utensils (provided in each kitchen)
- Oven gloves, tea towels, washing up liquid, dish clothes and scrubbers are providedÂ and dishwasher tablets
- Bed Linen is supplied for each bed
- All sinks have liquid soap supplied
- Limited supplies of toilet rolls, kitchen towel, kitchen foil and cling film are provided
- Gas for hobs where applicable and heating and electric charges are all included
Please note, we do not provide personal towels or covers for any furniture for any dogs that like to sit on sofas but these can be provided for a small charge.
Dogs: £3.00 each per night
Additional guests: £5.00 per night
Cot: Free of charge
High chair: Free of charge
Towels: £5.00 per person
We want everyone to enjoy their holiday at Binghams Farm Barns and we ask that you respect our properties and leave them as you would wish to find them. Â Each property has a cleaning bucket with hoover, broom, dust pan & brush, mop & bucket.
At the end of your stay please:
- empty all rubbish into the bins provided
- remove all food from cupboards, fridges and freezers
- wash up or put in the dishwasher any used crockery, cutlery and glasses etc.
- clear up any dog litter from gardens
- ensure that the BBQ is left clean
We understand that accidents happen therefore please let us know if there has been any breakages during your stay or damage that we should be aware of. Likewise if you find something that is not as you would expect then please let us know as soon as possible.